If you are already an NRRA Vendor, Please click HERE
If you are interested in becoming an NRRA approved Vendor, please click HERE
NRRA Approved Vendor Details & Benefits
Who we are: NRRA is a Member-owned 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization representing over 400 municipalities and businesses throughout the Northeast. Our Members place a high level of trust in us to work with reputable, reliable and financially responsible Vendors.
How to become an NRRA Approved Vendor: All Vendors are required to go through an application process and pay an annual Vendor fee before becoming an “NRRA Approved Vendor”. Vendors must also agree to NRRA’s standard operating procedures.
How we work: It is our goal to provide the best marketing options for each Member based on their individual circumstances. This is why NRRA works with multiple Vendors for each commodity. NRRA’s job is to match each Member with a Vendor that provides the best service/pricing/options for that particular Member.
What we expect: Due to our Members quality products and the total NRRA volumes, we expect “NRRA Approved Vendors” to guarantee exclusive pricing to NRRA for our Members. Further, we expect “NRRA Approved Vendors” to act with integrity and not approach NRRA Members directly with pricing. Any NRRA Members who call a Vendor directly should not receive the exclusive pricing quoted to NRRA due to its volume and quality products.
The value of being an NRRA Approved Vendor: NRRA handles the scheduling, billing and payments on behalf of its Members. This saves the Vendor time and money because Vendors are only dealing with one entity – NRRA. Once you are an “NRRA Approved Vendor”, NRRA will promote and advertise your business to our members.
Other benefits of being an NRRA Approved Vendor: In addition to the above, your annual Vendor fee will provide you with the following benefits:
• Discounted booth/sponsorship and/or attendance fees at the nationally recognized “First in the Nation”, NRRA Annual Conference and Expo
• Free subscription to our bi-weekly newsletter, “Full of Scrap”
• Discounted fees to attend NRRA workshops
• Free listing on NRRA website under approved vendor section
• NRRA will market your materials
• NRRA Approved Vendors receive formal endorsement as an approved Vendor for you to use with potential customers who are not NRRA members
• Invitations to Members Only MOM Meetings and Workshops for business introduction, services provided, ad, and material specifications