NHDES 2014 Training Schedule for Solid Waste Operators
DES will hold a series of workshops intended for renewing solid waste operators. Seats are limited. All Workshops provide 2.5 hours of continuing professional development hours.
All Workshops are held at the NHDES offices in Concord unless otherwise specified.
All Workshops meet on Friday from 9:00am to 12:00pm unless otherwise specified.
(* This workshop is on Thursday). Please arrive 15-30 minutes before the workshop start time. To register for a workshop, please contact Nelson Ordway at 271-2925 or at email@example.com
- Things That Go Boom!: Meth Labs & Other Dangerous Wastes, September 30, 2014 AND Again, November 20, 2014 NHDES-Concord
- Scrap Metal and Storm water Management, October 10, 2014 NHDES – Concord
- Universal Waste, November 13, 2014* NHDES – Concord
- SW Facility Managers: What You Need to Know, December 12, 2014 NHDES Portsmouth Regional Office.
Basic Solid Waste Facility Operator Training
Basic training is designed for first-time operators and priority is given to first-time operators, but certified operators can use the training toward continuing professional development provided they are present for the entire training. Certified operators are not required to take the exam. The next Basic Training will be held on Tuesday, December 16, 2014 at the DES offices, 29 Hazen Drive, Concord, NH. Directions to the Concord office are located on the directions web page. Please arrive and sign in by 8:15 am. Training will begin promptly at 8:30 am and end at approximately 2:30 pm. Lunch and morning and afternoon refreshments will be provided to all attendees. To register for this training, call 603-271-2925 or email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Tuesday, December 9, 2014.
- Waste Oil Field Test Information – Word Doc or PDF
- Waste Oil Field Test PowerPoint – PowerPoint or PDF
- Universal Waste Notification – NH Facilities – 4.15.10
- Waste Notification Form
- 2013 DES Annual Facility Report for Transfer Stations, Recycling Facilities and Composting Facilities – DUE MARCH 31, 2014!!!!
- NH DES Operating Plan Checklist – Page 69 (2013)
- 2013 DES Solid Waste Operator Training and Certification
- DES OneStop – Facility Information