NHDES 2015 Training Schedule for Solid Waste Operators
DES will hold a series of workshops intended for renewing solid waste operators. Seats are limited. All Workshops provide 2.5 hours of continuing professional development hours.
All Workshops are held at the NHDES offices in Concord unless otherwise specified.
All Workshops meet on Friday from 9:00am to 12:00pm unless otherwise specified.
(* This workshop is on Thursday). Please arrive 15-30 minutes before the workshop start time. To register for a workshop, please contact Nelson Ordway at 271-2925 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For the Complete 2015 Solid Waste Operator Training Schedule, Click HERE.
Best Management Practices for Transfer Station Operators
When: Tuesday, March 31, 2015 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Where: NH DES, 29 Hazen Drive, Rooms 110-114, Concord, NH
This workshop is a repeat from 2014. This workshop is designed for renewing Solid Waste Operators. The attendee will learn what is a Best Management Practice (BMP) as it relates to a Solid Waste Transfer Station, how to use them and why they are important. Instructors will cover a variety of specific BMPS, such as Universal Wastes, Used Oil and Filters, Household Sharps, Composting, Brush Piles, Glass, and Scrap Tires. Please bring your BMP Manual with you. This workshop is being offered twice; from 9:00-12:00pm and from 1:00-4:00pm. Click HERE for more information!
- Waste Oil Field Test Information – Word Doc or PDF
- Waste Oil Field Test PowerPoint – PowerPoint or PDF
- Universal Waste Notification – NH Facilities – 4.15.10
- Waste Notification Form
- 2013 DES Annual Facility Report for Transfer Stations, Recycling Facilities and Composting Facilities – DUE MARCH 31, 2014!!!!
- NH DES Operating Plan Checklist – Page 69 (2013)
- 2013 DES Solid Waste Operator Training and Certification
- DES OneStop – Facility Information