Join the NRRA Team: We are Looking for a Program Coordinator
The Program Coordinator works with schools throughout NE providing technical assistance for recycling programs and also assists with other projects such as grant writing and the annual school recycling conference.
Job Title: Programs Coordinator Department: Administration
Supervisor: Administrative Manager Type: Full-time, Hourly, Non-exempt
Compensation/Benefits: wages mid-high 20’s with full benefits package
- Works with schools throughout NE providing technical assistance for recycling programs (on line and in person assistance when appropriate).
- Ensures the NRRA image and name recognition is up to date and cohesive across all media platforms.
- Prepares and secures grant and other funding for NRRA and the NRRA School Club.
- Coordinates activities for the school conference including speakers, workshops, awards and activity booths.
- Assists the Administrative Manager as needed to maintain consistent member outreach and support.
- Supports other NRRA initiatives as needed (i.e. VT E-waste, NH the Beautiful, etc.)
- Works with school officials in all stakeholder categories: students, teachers, administration, facilities, and the general public to promote recycling at schools throughout the Northeast.
- Maintains and designs all NRRA and NRRA School Club media including e-letters, web site, Annual Reports, brochures, press releases, etc. Provides printing specifications for materials to ensure that final products meet design requirements; coordinates printing process.
- Assists in the organization of the Annual School Conference and awards.
- Presents workshops and performs school assessments.
- Oversees activities of NRRA School Club Educators and Interns.
- Prepares grant and other funding Applications for NRRA and NRRA School Club.
- Works Closely with NHtB on School Projects.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Degree in education or related field preferred along with work experience involving training programs or educational outreach programs, or any equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- Web design, graphic design, social media and marketing experience desired.
- Grant writing experience preferred.
- Public speaking experience, excellent organizational skills, effective communication skills, ability to multitask in a fast- paced environment, and the ability to work with all personality types essential.
Please email resumes or questions to email@example.com or mail to 2101 Dover Rd., Epsom, NH 03234. No phone calls, please.
*If your town/municipality has equipment that you’d like to sell or a job posting you’d like us to include in our publication, please email your posting to Stacey Morrison at firstname.lastname@example.org*